237 Stud News

Dvar Huckleberry 871 

Previous Page

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$40.00
$36.00
$32.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    

Female Sexed

Female Sexed

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$60.00
$54.00
$48.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    

Male Sexed

Male Sexed

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$60.00
$54.00
$48.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
6
1.0
71
130
0.33
0.91
0.37
0.54
0.46
0.41
0.35
0.35
-
45
15
10
2
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.3
-0.15
33
14.2
0.34
0.41
3.34
0.54
0.51
0.38
0.28
0.32
0.32
0.28
-
-
2
15
3
15
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
2
26
39
0.1
-9
0.34
0.36
0.40
0.42
 
-
45
-
-
40
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
62
0.93
1.40
-0.016
0.45
0.41
0.41
0.38
10
15
1
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
94
79
118
78
196
348
1
10
3
3
1
1
 
 
Sire: Connealy Confidence Plus
Reg. #: 19211568
Tattoo: 871
Birth Date: Feb 2018
BW: 87
WW: 728
YW: 1,232
Cane Code: 237AN3592
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

ALL sorted semen is packaged in ¼ cc straws

Conventional semen available in ¼ or ½ cc straws – indicate preference at checkout

An exciting new addition to the ORIgen marketing system that combines a Rib Eye area EPD that is Number 1 among sons of his famous sire with overall excellence for $Combined value index, $Maternal value index and $Beef value index, this could be the son of his sire that many have been searching for.

The donor dam is a daughter of the ORIgen record-setter for both semen production and semen sales, the legendary Pathfinder Sire Hoover Dam while his grandam is the full sister to Sitz Upward that sold half interest for $195,000 and produced countless herd sire sons and top-selling daughters at Deer Valley, Express and Pollard Farms including the ORIgen marketing sires EXAR Stetson, lead bull a Grand Champion Carload of Angus Bulls and EXAR Resistol, the anchor bull of that same carload.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 2 at ORIgen for $Maternal value index and Claw Set EPD, NUMBER 3 for Rib Eye area EPD and NUMBER 5 for $Angus x Holstein index and $Combined value index and top 10 among active Angus Sires for $Combined value index and top 10 at ORIgen for Foot Angle EPD, Docility score EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for $Beef value index, $Maternal value index, Rib Eye area EPD, $Angus x Holstein index, $Combined value index and Docility score EPD, top 2% for $Angus x Jersey index, Claw Set EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and top 3% for $Feedlot value index and $Grid value index.

Owners Information:

Dennis Huck

Coldwater, KS

Larson Angus Ranch

Sharon Springs, KS

Mark & Cindy Orebaugh

Dodge City, KS