237 Stud News

KBHR CIMARRON F151 

Previous Page
KBHR CIMARRON F151

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$25.00
$22.50
$20.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    

CE
BW
WW
YW
MCE
MILK
MWW
STAY
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
15.8
-4.6
63.4
98.7
12.4
29
60.6
23.2
0.51
0.57
0.54
0.54
0.33
0.28
0.36
0.34
CW
YG
MARB
BF
REA
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
25.3
-0.40
0.85
-0.046
1.10
0.51
0.41
0.50
0.44
0.50
API
TI
199.0
96.2
Sire: HOOK`S BEACON 56B
Reg. #: 3499731
Tattoo: F151
Birth Date: Mar 2018
BW: 76
WW: 634
YW: 1,313
Cane Code: 237SM1208
FS: n/a

Cimarron as a yearling

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Homozygous Black and Homozygous Polled

PB SM

This feature of the 2019 Keller sale was produced as an embryo calf from a featured KBHR donor whose other progeny include a full sister that is has joined their embryo donors and records one of the highest All Purpose Index values of purebred females in the ASA database.

Outcross, great uddered WS Hot Beef sired donor dam simply doesn’t miss for producing great progeny.

Sound structured, great footed young sire with a
extra clean smooth and attractive look.

Maternal half sib open heifer just sold for
$39,000 at the 2020 Keller Broken Heart
spring sale.

Offering the unique combination of a top 1% All Purpose Index, Terminal Index, Marbling score EPD and Maternal Calving Ease EPD, this son of the carcass cornerstone Beacon combines a top 3% Calving Ease Direct EPD and top 4% Birth Weight EPD with a top 10% Rib Eye Area measure EPD.

 

  

 

Owners Information:

All Beef

Normal, IL

Bridle Bit Simmental

Walsh, CO

Keller Broken Heart Ranch

Mandan, ND