237 Stud News

G A R Aurora 457G 

Previous Page
G A R Aurora 457G

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$40.00
$36.00
$32.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
12
0.4
73
134
0.29
1.36
0.36
0.53
0.42
0.38
0.33
0.33
15
30
10
10
15
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.7
1.67
24
13.3
0.56
0.44
-2.65
0.51
0.48
0.36
0.25
0.28
0.28
0.27
-
10
20
20
-
25
1
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
12
37
58
0.4
-24
0.31
0.32
0.37
0.40
 
15
3
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
64
1.12
1.15
0.026
0.42
0.39
0.39
0.37
10
4
2
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
78
91
113
80
193
328
5
2
5
2
1
1
 
 
Sire: G A R Sure Fire
Reg. #: 19123896
Tattoo: 457G
Birth Date: Aug 2017
BW: 55
WW: 664
YW:
Cane Code:
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

As the $20,000 half-interest top-selling bull of the May 2019 Gardiner Angus Ranch “Meating the Demand” sale, this unique calving ease sire with one of the lowest PAP score EPD values available from ORIgen is a full brother to the $16,000 half interest Select Sire G A R Dual Threat and a maternal brother to the $11,500 half interest Select Sire G A R Xceptional and the grandam of Aurora is best known as the dam of the $100,000 Select Sire G A R 100X to give him a rich and deep heritage of females that produce calving ease sires with added end product merit.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 3 at ORIgen for Pulmonary Arterial Pressure EPD and NUMBER 4 for maternal Milk EPD and top 10 for Calving Ease Direct EPD, Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and Rib Eye area EPD. Elite top 1% for $Beef value index, $Combined value index, $Weaned calf value index, Pulmonary Arterial Pressure EPD and Rib Eye area EPD, top 2% for $Angus x Holstein index, $Grid value index and maternal Milk EPD, top 3% for $Angus x Jersey index, top 4% for $Feedlot value index and top 5% for $Maternal value index and Marbling score EPD.

 

Owners Information:

Valley View Angus

Shinglehouse, PA