237 Stud News

Basin Deposit 6249 

Previous Page
Basin Deposit 6249

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price $30.00
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
4
3.2
91
148
0.22
1.93
0.41
0.70
0.63
0.51
0.34
0.34
-
-
1
2
-
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.9
1.17
21
13.4
0.34
0.49
0.95
0.49
0.57
0.56
0.23
0.43
0.42
0.23
-
25
30
20
3
50
50
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
8
24
102
0.7
-37
0.33
0.34
0.40
0.42
 
-
-
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
66
1.45
0.55
0.075
0.45
0.40
0.40
0.39
5
1
50
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
75
88
101
83
184
314
10
2
15
2
3
1
 
 
Sire: Basin Advance 3134
Reg. #: 18558289
Tattoo: 6249
Birth Date: Jan 2016
BW: 99
WW: 680
YW: 1,128
Cane Code: 237AN3092
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

A son, Basin Deposit 9324, was selected by ABS for $36,000 as the top-selling bull of the 2020 Basin Angus Bull Sale with the Montana Performance Co-op and the first two calf crops by this young sire have marked him as a cornerstone of the future for Basin Angus Ranch.

The donor dam of Basin Deposit sold half interest for $52,000 to Hollow Top Ranch as the top-selling female of the 2020 NILE Angus Female Sale and she is the result of mating the $340,000 third interest record-setting Basin herd sire EXAR Denver to the $40,000 half-interest Basin Lucy 1037, a favorite of a great flush of sisters that is also the donor dam of the ORIgen sire Basin Empire 7137.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Uodate:

NUMBER 5 at ORIgen for Marbling score EPD and top 10 for Claw Set EPD and Weaning Weight EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index, Marbling score EPD and Weaning Weight EPD, top 2% for $Grid value index, $Weaned calf value index and Yearling Weight EPD, top 3% for $Beef value index, top 4% for Claw Set EPD and top 5% for $Maternal value index and hot Carcass Weight EPD.

 

Owners Information:

Basin Angus

Joliet, MT

TD Angus 

North Platte, NE

Willis Ranches

Cokeville, WY