JR Fast ForwardPrevious Page
Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls
[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF ]
Conventional semen available in ¼ or ½ cc straws – indicate preference at checkout
Now totally owned by Ben Lawson and featured in his Bovagene program, in addition to a great EPD profile and tremendous phenotype of added volume suited for the rugged environments where commercial producers make their cattle work for a living, Fast Forward offers even more with a PAP score of 39 measured by Dr. Tim Holt of CSU at an altitude above 5,000 feet at 30 months of age.
Fast Forward offers the genetics to create a low-input, high-output cow herd and for two consecutive years, he has come out of the breeding pasture heavier than when we was turned in and when in residence at ORIgen he is fed limited hay and little or no grain to keep him in semen producing condition. Fast Forward truly defies the genetic antagonisms and will add performance while keeping the big middle and soft appearance that his sire 1682 is famous for, weighing more than as much as 2,265 pounds in a frame score 5 package, and he continues to gain weight easily as a four-year-old that has seen plenty of natural service, and he has proven his calving ease in matings to hundreds of commercial heifers siring both exceptional growth and marbling genetics. Described by Ben as a bull with flawless structure with great feet and disposition, Fast Forward is a bull that will leave some moderate, easy fleshing, highly fertile females with nice udders, and for virtually every trait that relates to profits at the production cow/calf level, Fast Forward ranks at the top of the breed with optimum potential with the most favorable conditions for growth, reproduction, carcass and efficiency.
Fast Forward balanced a birth ratio of 90 with a weaning ratio of 109, a yearling ratio of 108, a %IMF ratio of 111 and a URE ratio of 110 in the Jones Ranch performance program at Telephone, Texas and a full brother to Fast Forward was featured as Lot 1 in the 2019 R A B Fall Sale.
In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:
Top 10 at ORIgen for $Angus x Holstein index and Calving Ease Maternal EPD and elite top 1% for $Weaned calf value index, top 2% for $Combined value index and $Angus x Holstein index, top 3% for Weaning Weight EPD, top 4% for $Beef value index and top 5% for Marbling score EPD and Scrotal Circumference EPD.