237 Stud News

ECO Lombardi 1512 

Previous Page
ECO Lombardi 1512
 
 

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$30.00
$27.00
$24.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
6
1.9
89
153
0.29
1.84
0.51
0.79
0.69
0.57
0.40
0.40
-
-
1
1
15
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
1.1
1.04
19
14.5
0.45
0.46
2.11
0.74
0.48
0.55
0.29
0.39
0.40
0.28
-
35
40
15
30
30
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
9
28
83
0.9
-31
0.49
0.42
0.46
0.49
 
45
30
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
72
1.20
0.80
0.001
0.50
0.43
0.43
0.41
2
3
15
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
83
95
113
81
194
335
3
1
5
2
1
1
 
 
Sire: V A R Discovery 2240
Reg. #: 18267894
Tattoo: 1512
Birth Date: Mar 2015
BW:
WW:
YW:
Cane Code: 237AN2956
FS: n/a

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Among the breed leaders for $Weaned calf value index as both a non-parent and as an active sire, daughters of Lombardi produced in the Powell Farms embryo program have included as many as 30 of the top 100 non-parent females for $Weaned calf value index for the past several years, and the Number 1 female has been several different Lombardi daughters.

The dam of Lombardi is long-time $Weaned calf value index leader and a full sister to the past ORIgen growth sire RB Riley 890-2181, and this joint embryo donor for Double R Bar and Quaker Hill sold half-interest for $32,000 in the 2016 Double R Bar Sale where two daughters of her sold for $20,000 and $18,000.

A flush sister to Lombardi sold for $45,000 in the 2015 Riley Brothers sale while his maternal grandam was the $170,000 sensation of the 2014 National Western Foundation Female Sale with a maternal brother to the dam of Lombardi selling two-thirds interest for $295,000 at Gaffney Angus in Wisconsin.

In the Spring 2021 NCE update:

Top 10 at ORIgen for $Combined value index, $Weaned calf value index, Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and Weaning Weight EPD and elite top 1% for Yearling Weight EPD, Weaning Weight EPD, $Combined value index and $Weaned calf value index, top 2% for $Beef value index and $Maternal value index, top 3% for $Grid value index, hot Carcass Weight EPD and Marbling score EPD and top 5% for $Feedlot value index 

 

Owners Information:

Three Tree Ranches
Sharpsburg, GA

ECO Angus
Gillett, WI