237 Stud News

Bridges Velocity 

Previous Page
Bridges Velocity

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$20.00
$18.00
$16.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$35.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
15
0.5
62
116
0.27
1.28
0.50
0.74
0.65
0.53
0.37
0.37
3
35
35
25
25
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.8
-0.24
25
11.2
0.60
0.53
-0.71
0.64
0.58
0.41
0.25
0.28
0.29
0.23
-
-
15
45
-
-
10
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
11
37
65
0.7
-27
0.37
0.36
0.41
0.42
 
25
3
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
61
1.15
1.32
-0.019
0.48
0.42
0.43
0.40
10
4
1
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
56
76
105
87
192
305
50
15
15
1
2
2
 
 
Sire: GAR Momentum
Reg. #: 18096237
Tattoo: 4133
Birth Date: Sep 2014
BW: 74
WW: 672
YW: 1,310
Cane Code: 237AN2847
FS: 5.1

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

This unique young sire recorded an adjusted 365 day URE measure of 20.5 square inches, and his first 20 calves from first-calf heifers were nassisted, with 19 progeny recording an Exceptional average birth ratio of 97 to indicate that his genomic-enhanced double-digit Calving Ease Direct EPD and minus Birth Weight EPD are indicative of the opportunity to breed Velocity to virgin heifers and at the same time improve the end product value of descendants by increasing rib eye area measure and marbling score simultaneously.

 

In the Spring 2021 NCE update:

NUMBER 5 at ORIgen for Calving Ease Direct EPD and Rib Eye area EPD, top 10 for $Grid value index, Calving Ease Maternal EPD and maternal Milk EPD and elite top 1% for $Beef value index, Rib Eye area EPD and $Grid value index, top 2% for $Combined value index, top 3% for Marbling score EPD and Calving Ease Direct EPD and top 4% for $Angus x Holstein index, $Angus x Jersey index and maternal Milk EPD 

 

Owners Information:

Three Trees Ranch
Sharpsburg, GA

Rocking W Angus
Commerce, GA

Bridges Angus

Lexington, GA