CAMP CROCKETT J1098Previous Page
Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls
Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws
Black (Homozygous Black) - Polled (Homozygous Polled)
• Outcross genetics in a physically beautiful and ultimately sound structured package and bred for no-frills performance.
• Selected out of another great group of bulls from Robert and Christy Campbell that not enough breeders get to see, Crockett brings the kind of Calving Ease and maternal longevity that we have come to expect from this great program.
• Spending his life in Ignacio, then Center, then Walsh Colorado Crockett has been thrived in harsh environments his whole life and emerged strong and impressive to see.
• The sire side too comes from rugged country and represents some of Nelson’s best lines.
• A PAP of 39 at more than 8,000 feet of elevation, Crockett is a wonderful Purebred option for making SimAngus or Purebred cattle that thrive at higher altitude.
ACCREDITED GENOMIC PLUS –
For the majority of producers who simply need consistent and balanced genetic improvement, without genomic setbacks, G+ Accredited bulls should be on your list for premium purchase.
These sires will absolutely move you forward for both cost reduction and income producing traits and substantially reduce risk when compared to all other evaluation programs.
It’s simple, the right genes are in these bulls to help secure a profitable future and they have great EPDs to match!
Bridle Bit Simmentals