237 Stud News

Mr JT Icon 921 

Previous Page
MR JT Icon 921

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$25.00
$22.50
$20.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$35.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
13
-0.3
71
134
0.33
1.18
0.35
0.54
0.47
0.43
0.32
0.32
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
0.8
0.96
33
10.7
0.40
0.40
0.45
0.48
0.33
0.20
0.24
0.24
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
10
38
82
0.7
-36
0.28
0.30
0.36
0.38
 
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
60
1.20
0.87
-0.008
0.41
0.37
0.37
0.34
$Values
$W
$M
$F
$G
$B
$C
86
68
108
82
190
314
Sire: MW DNAmite
Reg. #: 19433658
Tattoo: 921
Birth Date: Feb 2019
BW: 74
WW: 695
YW: 1,297
Cane Code: 237AN3636
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Produced by a Sletten Angus Ranch daughter of the ORIgen foundation Pathfinder Sire Hoover Dam who holds all-time semen production and semen sales records at ORIgen, Icon was a standout from the first calf crop by his popular sire that topped a past National Western Angus Bull Sale at $37,500.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 4 at ORIgen for maternal Milk EPD and top 10 for Foot Angle EPD, Calving Ease Direct EPD, Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Claw Set EPD, Docility score EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index, top 2% for $Beef value index, $Grid value index, $Weaned calf value index, maternal Milk EPD and Docility score EPD, top 3% for Residual Average Daily Gain EPD, top 4% for $Angus x Holstein index and Marbling score EPD and top 5% for $Angus x Jersey index.

Owners Information:

Bovagene

Rocklin, CA

Stevenson Angus

Hobson, MT

Sletten Angus

Faith, SD