237 Stud News

MFF Prime Numbers 1911 

Previous Page
MFF Prime Numbers 1911

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$30.00
$27.00
$24.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
18
-2.5
82
152
0.33
1.62
0.32
0.50
0.42
0.36
0.31
0.31
1
2
2
1
2
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
1.0
0.27
20
7.5
0.44
0.36
0.49
0.45
0.39
0.35
0.20
0.26
0.26
0.23
-
-
40
-
25
4
35
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
18
31
108
0.7
-44
0.27
0.28
0.34
0.37
 
1
15
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
65
1.50
0.39
0.020
0.38
0.35
0.34
0.31
10
1
-
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
56
93
108
88
196
310
-
1
5
1
1
1
Sire: Welytok Prime Divine 6D91
Reg. #: 19667916
Tattoo: 1911
Birth Date: Sep 2019
BW:
WW:
YW:
Cane Code: 237AN3614
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Produced in the progressive embryo transfer program of Powell Farms where his sire sold to Alta Genetics for their expansive “Beef on Dairy” program as the $15,500 top-selling bull of the 2019 Powell Farms Dispersal.

The $50,000 donor dam is the result of mating the $185,000 record-setting MGR Treasure to the one of the top producing daughter of Prophet to have served as a donor for the Powell and Williams programs in Tennessee.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 1 at ORIgen for Calving Ease Maternal EPD, NUMBER 2 for Calving Ease Direct EPD, NUMBER 3 for Birth Weight EPD and NUMBER 4 for Marbling score EPD and top 10 for $Grid value index, Foot Angle EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for $Beef value index, $Weaned calf value index, Yearling Weight EPD, Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Calving Ease Direct EPD, Marbling score EPD and $Grid value index, top 2% for $Combined value index, Weaning Weight EPD and Birth Weight EPD and top 3% for Residual Average Daily Gain EPD.

Owners Information:

Miller Family Farm

Belvidere, TN