237 Stud News

HPCA Vercingetorix 

Previous Page
HPCA Vercingetorix

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$75.00
$67.50
$60.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$50.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
14
-1.1
64
114
0.26
0.74
0.33
0.52
0.42
0.37
0.32
0.32
4
10
30
30
35
40
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.3
-0.15
20
11.9
0.55
0.46
-1.86
0.44
0.40
0.35
0.22
0.28
0.28
0.23
-
-
40
40
-
35
2
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
13
29
39
0.2
-10
0.29
0.27
0.33
0.36
 
10
25
-
-
40
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
55
1.16
1.13
0.005
0.40
0.36
0.36
0.33
20
5
2
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
75
78
106
83
190
321
15
10
10
2
1
1
Sire: G A R Ashland
Reg. #: 19346476
Tattoo: Z928
Birth Date: Nov 2018
BW: 75
WW: 454
YW: 1,249
Cane Code: 59AN2543
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Dam is the $650,000 record-setting dam of the new ORIgen sire HPCA Vercingetorix and her rapidly growing list of high-value progeny include a flush brother to Adept chosen by ABS Global, the $310,000 half-interest Riverbend Miss Belle 9104, the $300,000 half-interest Ankony Miss Belle 9090 and the $140,000 half-interest Ankony Miss Belle 9100.

Uniquely combines phenotype, structural soundness, balanced EPD’s, and elite carcass merit.

This is the Number 1 usage bull at Leachman, Ankony and Hinkle’s Prime Cut Angus!

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 5 at ORIgen for Calving Ease Direct EPD and top 10 for $Angus x Holstein index and Calving Ease Maternal EPD. Elite top 1% for $Beef value index and $Combined value index, top 2% for $Grid value index, Rib Eye area EPD, Calving Ease Direct EPD and $Angus x Holstein index, top 3% for $Angus x Jersey index, top 4% for Marbling score EPD and top 5% for Pulmonary Arterial Pressure EPD.

Owners Information:

Leachman Cattle of Colorado

Fort Collins, CO

Ankony Angus

Clarksville, GA

Hinkle’s Prime Cut Angus

Nevada, MO