237 Stud News

G A R High Security JSF 4005 

Previous Page
G A R High Security JSF 4005

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$30.00
$27.00
$24.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$35.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
12
0.1
71
121
0.25
0.72
0.50
0.77
0.68
0.61
0.54
0.54
15
25
15
20
40
45
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.3
1.05
29
10.5
0.34
0.45
4.05
0.69
0.53
0.36
0.26
0.37
0.37
0.43
-
35
5
-
3
25
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
6
22
20
-0.1
2
0.31
0.31
0.43
0.44
 
-
-
-
-
20
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
49
1.21
1.00
0.037
0.49
0.43
0.44
0.42
30
3
4
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
94
78
100
81
181
329
1
10
20
2
3
1
Sire: G A R Sure Fire
Reg. #: 17932116
Tattoo: 4005
Birth Date: Oct 2014
BW:
WW:
YW:
Cane Code: 704AN003
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-OHF ] 

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Selected by Lee Leachman to bring another line of moderate birth and extreme carcass merit to the Leachman Cattle of Colorado program with one of the highest $Profit indexes that he has identified in the Angus population.

Carrying on the same branch of the legendary Blackcap family developed at Gardiner Angus Ranch as the new ORIgen sire Barta Double Barrell, this unique young sire traces three times to the cornerstone calving ease and carcass sire B/R New Design 036.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 4 at ORIgen for $Maternal value index and NUMBER 5 for Claw Set EPD and top 10 for $Angus x Holstein index, Calving Ease Direct EPD and reducing Mature Weight EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index and $Maternal value index, top 2% for $Grid value index and $Angus x Holstein index, top 3% for $Beef value index, Marbling score EPD and Claw Set EPD, top 4% for $Angus x Jersey index, top 5% for Docility score EPD and Rib Eye area EPD and top % for reducing Mature Weight EPD

Owners Information:

Leachman Cattle of Colorado

Fort Collins, CO

Bordner Angus Farms

Sturgis, MI