237 Stud News

FHCC Emphasize 8552 

Previous Page
FHCC Emphasize 8552

Order Semen

Low inventory, please call
1.866.867.4436
info@ORIgen-beef.com

Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
6
0.9
74
139
0.32
1.32
0.36
0.55
0.47
0.39
0.33
0.33
-
45
10
5
4
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.9
0.82
29
16.5
0.38
0.40
5.71
0.51
0.48
0.44
0.23
0.29
0.33
0.26
-
50
5
3
10
10
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
13
30
58
0.5
-20
0.31
0.32
0.36
0.39
 
10
20
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
70
1.31
0.89
-0.006
0.42
0.38
0.38
0.35
3
2
10
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
95
83
118
88
206
362
1
5
3
1
1
1
Sire: SydGen Enhance
Reg. #: 19471880
Tattoo: 8552
Birth Date: Aug 2018
BW:
WW:
YW:
Cane Code:
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

The $Combined value index leader of the greatest flush ever produced in the FHCC program, after the genomic testing and birth weight submission of his first progeny in late September, Emphasize made his debut among active Angus sires on October 2, 2020 as the Number 1 sire for $Combined value index and he has remained among the Angus breed’s index and he has remained among the Angus breed’s elite throughout the fall of 2020.

The dam of Emphasize sold half-interest for $15,000 to Baldridge Brothers and Reverse Rocking R after being selected by FHCC as the Number 1 Total Profit cow, based upon data collected in the Circle A Sire Alliance program where her sire is the Number 1 all-time sire for Maternal Profit.

Flush brothers to Emphasize sold include FHCC Ensure chosen by Byrd Cattle Company in California, FHCC Empower chosen by FB Genetics in Texas, FHCC Energize chosen by SCF Small Angus in Indiana with FHCC Extent working for ST Genetics in Texas and a full sister at Spruce Mountain Ranch in Colorado.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 2 among active Angus sires and at ORIgen for $Combined value index and NUMBER 4 for $Maternal value index and top 10 for $Beef value index, $Grid value index, Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Claw Set EPD, percent Heifer Pregnancy EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index, $Maternal value index, $Beef value index and $Grid value index, top 2% for Marbling score EPD, top 3% for $Feedlot value index, hot Carcass Weight EPD and percent Heifer Pregnancy EPD, top 4% for $Angus x Holstein index, $Angus x Jersey index and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and top 5% for $Weaned calf value index and Yearling Weight EPD.

Owners Information:

Frank/Hazelrigg Catte Co.

Fulton, MO