237 Stud News

Connealy Upscale 

Previous Page
Connealy Upscale
 
 

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$30.00
$27.00
$24.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
6
1.2
84
144
0.31
1.02
0.41
0.70
0.50
0.45
0.36
0.36
-
50
2
3
5
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.8
1.13
31
10.4
0.31
0.34
2.80
0.49
0.49
0.40
0.30
0.36
0.34
0.28
-
30
3
-
2
2
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
10
29
56
0.4
-18
0.35
0.36
0.40
0.43
 
35
25
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
66
0.71
0.95
-0.030
0.45
0.41
0.40
0.38
5
25
10
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
96
96
110
63
173
320
1
1
10
15
5
1
 
 
Sire: Plattemere Weigh Up K360
Reg. #: 19251965
Tattoo: 814X
Birth Date: Jan 2018
BW: 82
WW: 591
YW: 1,225
Cane Code: 237AN3594
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ] 

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

A favorite of one of the final flushes from the $125,000 pick of the Connealy Angus females purchased by Square B and later sold to the partnership of Baldridge and Rancho Casino, this young sire chosen by Brinkley Angus Ranch later sold half interest back to Connealy Angus Ranch where he has been used as a natural service sire.

His powerful dam that is now deceased is best known for producing the very popular Connealy Confidence Plus and many believe that her combination of $Maternal value index and $Beef value index identifies her as the greatest cow ever produced in the Connealy program and the three flush brothers from her displayed by Summit Chase Angus at the 2020 National Western Stock Show included the popular young ORIgen sire Square B Atlantis, the ABS sire Square B True North, Square B Aquifer, the featured herd sire at Wall Street Cattle Company, and a flush sister that was an $85,000 selection of Spruce Mountain and Crazy K from the 2019 Ingram Angus sale.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 3 at ORIgen for $Maternal value index and Claw Set EPD and NUMBER 5 for Foot Angle EPD and top 10 for $Weaned calf value index, Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Docility score EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index, $Maternal value index and $Weaned calf value index, top 2% for Weaning Weight EPD, Yearling Weight EPD and Claw Set EPD, top 3% for $Feedlot value index, Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and Foot Angle EPD and top 4% for $Beef value index, hot Carcass Weight EPD and Docility score EPD.

Owners Information:

Brinkley Angus Ranch

Milan, MO

Collealy Angus

Whitman, NE