237 Stud News

Barta Double Barrel 905 

Previous Page
Barta Double Barrel 905

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$30.00
$27.00
$24.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
6
1.5
73
136
0.34
1.14
0.34
0.51
0.41
0.37
0.30
0.30
-
-
10
5
1
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.6
1.29
27
14.8
0.42
0.49
0.86
0.43
0.39
0.35
0.24
0.28
0.28
0.24
-
20
10
15
20
50
45
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
12
39
97
0.6
-43
0.30
0.29
0.33
0.36
 
15
1
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
63
1.00
0.76
-0.020
0.37
0.34
0.34
0.30
10
10
25
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
66
86
111
73
184
305
30
3
4
5
2
2
 
 
Sire: Spring Cove Reno 4021
Reg. #: 19431149
Tattoo: 905
Birth Date: Jan 2019
BW: 75
WW: 789
YW: 1,355
Cane Code: 137AN5905
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Another descendant of the popular Broken Bow by the now-deceased Spring Cove Reno whose sale-topping sons include the $55,000 Spring Cove Legacy, the $40,000 Spring Cove Reno 40E, the $30,000 Woodhill Authentic, top-seller of the 2020 Woodhill Farms Bull Sale and his $11,000 flush brother Woodhill Copyright produced by the Riverbend Ranch foundation Pathfinder Dam by the legendary ORIgen Pathfinder Sire Hoover Dam.

Sons of Reno include the $30,000 Baldridge Geronimo and the $20,000 Baldridge Romeo with a long list of top-selling sons produced at his birthplace of Spring Cove Ranch in Idaho.

Dam who was the featured show and donor prospect of a past sale at Kansas State University stacks three generations of Pathfinder Sires and carries on a top cow family developed at Gardiner Angus Ranch.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 3 at ORIgen for maternal Milk EPD and NUMBER 5 for Calving Ease Maternal EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for maternal Milk EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD, top 2% for $Combined value index, top 3% for $Beef value index, top 4% for $Feedlot value index and $Weaned calf value index and top 5% for Yearling Weight EPD and Calving Ease Maternal EPD.

Owners Information:

Barta Farms

Little River, KS

Meadow Lawn Angus

Eastman, WI

Emmy Group

Preston, MN

Pleasant Valley Farms

Shelbyville, TN

Fall Rush Farms

Van Meter, IA