237 Stud News

FHCC Ensure 8553 

Previous Page
FHCC Ensure 8553
 
 

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$20.00
$18.00
$16.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
9
-1.0
61
123
0.29
1.55
0.34
0.53
0.46
0.42
0.33
0.33
30
10
35
15
15
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.7
1.21
27
13.8
0.37
0.54
4.58
0.50
0.47
0.43
0.23
0.28
0.33
0.26
-
25
10
20
10
-
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
13
24
60
0.5
-18
0.31
0.31
0.35
0.38
 
10
-
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
54
1.01
1.05
0.002
0.41
0.38
0.38
0.35
20
10
3
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
72
62
108
75
183
309
20
35
5
4
2
2
 
 
Sire: SydGen Enhance
Reg. #: 19471884
Tattoo: 8553
Birth Date: Aug 2018
BW:
WW:
YW:
Cane Code:
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]  

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

The calving-ease member of the greatest flush ever produced in the FHCC program in Missouri where a flush brother led their 2019 sale at the record price of $35,000 for half-interest, Ensure was recognized by FHCC for his super sound movement and structure, slick hair coat, superior docility and foot quality.

The dam of Ensure sold half-interest for $15,000 to Baldridge Brothers and Reverse Rocking R after being selected by FHCC as the Number 1 Total Profit cow, based upon data collected in the Circle A Sire Alliance program where her sire is the Number 1 all-time sire for Maternal Profit.

 

In the Spring 2021 NCE update:

Top 10 at ORIgen for Calving Ease Direct EPD, Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Claw Set EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index, top 2% for $Beef value index and Rib Eye area EPD, top 3% for $Grid value index, top 4% for $Feedlot value index and top 5% for $Angus x Jersey index.

 

Owners Information:

Byrd Cattle Co
Red Bluff, CA 

Frank-Hazelrigg Angus
Fulton, MO