237 Stud News

H P C A Early Bird 65 

Previous Page
HPCA Early Bird 65

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$20.00
$18.00
$16.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
16
-2.5
48
90
0.26
0.29
0.62
0.79
0.68
0.58
0.36
0.36
2
3
-
-
30
20
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.2
-0.16
32
10.5
0.46
0.36
0.87
0.69
0.58
0.62
0.31
0.46
0.46
0.25
-
-
2
-
30
4
45
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
13
30
39
0.0
-11
0.33
0.31
0.40
0.42
 
10
20
-
-
45
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
33
1.56
1.08
-0.003
0.51
0.46
0.45
0.44
-
1
3
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
67
60
81
101
182
303
20
45
-
1
3
2
 
 
Sire: GAR Early Bird
Reg. #: 18459971
Tattoo: 65
Birth Date: Jan 2016
BW:
WW:
YW:
Cane Code: 237AN3179
FS:

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Selected by SydGen as a feature of the 2017 spring sale at Hinkles Prime Cut Angus, a daughter was a $29,000 featured fall yearling selection of FB Genetics from the 2019 SydGen sale with another selling for $23,000 to Spruce Mountain Ranch as a featured bred heifer in 2020.

A consistent leader of the ORIgen offering for Calving Ease Direct EPD and Marbling score EPD, Early Bird 65 is sired by the first famous son of the $450,000 record-setting G A R Progress 830 donor now working for Express and Spruce Mountain whose other sons include the $70,000 half interest top-valued bull of the 2020 Deer Valley Fall Bull Sale.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 2 at ORIgen for $Grid value index and Calving Ease Direct EPD, NUMBER 3 for Birth Weight EPD and Marbling score EPD and NUMBER 5 for Calving Ease Maternal EPD and top 10 for Foot Angle EPD, Docility score EPD and Rib Eye area EPD. Elite top 1% for $Grid value index, Calving Ease Direct EPD and Marbling score EPD, top 2% for $Combined value index, Birth Weight EPD, Docility score EPD and Rib Eye area EPD, top 3% for $Angus x Holstein index and $Beef value index and top 5% for Calving Ease Maternal EPD

 

Owners Information:

Hinkles Prime Cut Angus

Nevada, MO

Justen Cox

Lamar, MO

Sydenstricker Genetics, Inc. 

Mexico, MO