KW Safeway 2020Previous Page
Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls
[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]
Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws
A star of the 2019 Montana Angus Tour, this son of the popular ORIgen sire Speedway is a paternal brother to the $25,000 half interest top selling bull calf of the 2018 SydGen sale.
With an exceptional PAP score of 33 at 13 months of age, Safeway offers low risk for brisket disease at HIGH ALTITUDE and Safeway was used successfully this past year at Split Diamond Ranch’s 6800 to 7000 feet elevation summer pastures.
Safeway is a phenotypically sound animal from the ground up that has great feet and his foot score EPD data predicts he will be a foot improver and he can be described as athletic having a strong square stance coupled with a level top line, and enough length and depth to offer good capacity along with his tight sheath, big scrotal, calm docile temperament and masculine looks to make him the complete package.
Safeway might be Speedway’s very best son and he offers a smaller frame size than his sire, but still gives very good growth and carcass traits and Safeway’s dam is great daughter of PA Safeguard 021, the past ABS Global featured Pathfinder Sire and his grandam was produced in the Mytty Angus herd and she shows ten Pathfinders Dams and Sires in her pedigree including the notable bulls Connealy Right Answer and Connealy Danny Boy.
Even though Safeway was produced in the small, but notable, WildKat Angus herd his bloodlines carry the genes of generations of superior Angus cattle and his excellent genomic-enhanced EPD profile.
In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:
Top 10 at ORIgen for Calving Ease Maternal EPD, maternal Milk EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and elite top 1% for $Combined value index, top 2% for $Angus x Holstein index and $Beef value index, top 3% for $Angus x Jersey index, $Grid value index, $Weaned calf value index and Rib Eye area EPD and top 4% for Yearling Weight EPD.
Split Diamond Ranch
Wild Kat Angus