237 Stud News

Leachman KCC Adept G546F 

Previous Page
Leachman KCC Adept 4459
 
 

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$18.00
$16.20
$14.40
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$35.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
14
-1.1
59
111
0.32
0.27
0.32
0.48
0.41
0.37
0.39
0.39
4
10
45
35
3
15
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.2
1.21
22
15.7
0.52
0.50
-0.62
0.48
0.45
0.32
0.19
0.28
0.32
0.27
-
25
30
10
-
-
15
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
14
36
59
0.2
-24
0.29
0.29
0.33
0.35
 
5
3
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
51
0.87
1.43
-0.034
0.41
0.37
0.38
0.35
30
20
1
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
70
75
113
77
189
315
20
15
3
3
2
1
 
 
Sire: TCA Visionary 158
Reg. #: 19391026
Tattoo: 816
Birth Date: Aug 2018
BW: 68
WW: 682
YW: 1,127
Cane Code: 59AN2455
FS: 4.8

Leachman KCC Adept as a yearling

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

The largest adjusted ultrasound rib eye area and highest RE EPD bull with the biggest birth to yearling spread and the lowest PAP score bull of the fall 2019 Leachman Cattle of Colorado sale when he was selected by FB Genetics for their “Beef on Dairy” program in Texas who at the time of his sale, was ranked as the Number 5 $Profit Angus bull with individually recorded feed intake in the entire LCOC database!

Dam is the $650,000 record-setting dam of the new ORIgen sire HPCA Vercingetorix and her rapidly growing list of high-value progeny include a flush brother to Adept chosen by ABS Global, the $310,000 half-interest Riverbend Miss Belle 9104, the $300,000 half-interest Ankony Miss Belle 9090 and the $140,000 half-interest Ankony Miss Belle 9100.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 2 at ORIgen for Rib Eye area EPD and NUMBER 5 for $Angus x Holstein index, Calving Ease Maternal EPD and maternal Milk EPD and top 10 for Calving Ease Direct EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for $Combined value index, Rib Eye area EPD and $Angus x Holstein index, top 2% for $Beef value index and maternal Milk EPD, top 3% for $Angus x Jersey index, $Feedlot value index and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD, top 4% for $Grid value index and top 5% for Calving Ease Maternal EPD.

 

Owners Information:

Leachman Cattle Company of Colorado

Fort Collins, CO

Kleve Cattle Company

Wycoff, MN

FB Genetics

Dumas, TX