237 Stud News

SydGen Bonus 8084 

Previous Page
SydGen Bonus 8084

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$20.00
$18.00
$16.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$40.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
15
-3.1
53
108
0.28
1.14
0.45
0.69
0.50
0.45
0.35
0.35
3
2
-
40
20
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.7
0.86
23
12.2
0.41
0.47
4.92
0.54
0.49
0.38
0.26
0.29
0.30
0.26
-
45
25
35
15
35
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
9
30
46
0.6
-14
0.33
0.33
0.40
0.42
 
45
20
-
-
50
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
54
1.32
1.05
-0.016
0.44
0.40
0.40
0.38
20
2
3
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
65
64
111
91
202
327
25
35
10
1
1
1
 
 
Sire: SydGen Exceed 3223
Reg. #: 19169335
Tattoo: 8084
Birth Date: Jan 2018
BW: 81
WW: 708
YW: 1,282
Cane Code: 59AN2376
FS: 5.8

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

This full brother to the $150,000 record-setting female of the 2019 SydGen sale that recorded the highest Marbling score EPD and $Combined value index in the SydGen herd offers an equally impressive balance of EPD excellence and combines an impressive individual phenotype with an EPD profile that can improve the Angus population.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 4 at ORIgen for Birth Weight EPD and NUMBER 5 for Calving Ease Direct EPD and top 10 for $Grid value index, Calving Ease Maternal EPD and Marbling score EPD. Elite top 1% for $Beef value index, $Combined value index and $Grid value index, top 2% for Marbling score EPD, top 3% for $Angus x Holstein index, $Angus x Jersey index, Birth Weight EPD and Calving Ease Direct EPD and top 4% for Rib Eye area EPD.

 

Owners Information:

Leachman Cattle of Colorado

Fort Collins, CO

Sydenstricker Genetics, Inc.

Mexico, MO