237 Stud News

MW DNAmite 

Previous Page
MW DNAmite
 
 

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$25.00
$22.50
$20.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$35.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
15
-2.5
64
123
0.30
1.29
0.64
0.84
0.80
0.71
0.43
0.43
3
3
30
20
10
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
0.5
0.82
22
12.2
0.50
0.40
0.18
0.71
0.62
0.43
0.25
0.31
0.31
0.32
-
50
25
35
50
10
25
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
16
39
71
0.6
-31
0.35
0.34
0.45
0.46
 
1
1
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
54
1.16
0.98
0.014
0.54
0.46
0.46
0.44
20
4
5
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
65
83
99
80
179
297
25
5
20
2
4
3
 
 
Sire: WR Journey-1X74
Reg. #: 18511488
Tattoo: 6D80
Birth Date: Aug 2016
BW: 66
WW: 745
YW: 1,172
Cane Code: 237AN3221
FS: n/a

 [ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

DNAmite was PAP tested by Dr. Tim Holt with a score of 37 at 17 months of age at Fort Collins, Colorado and posted a 6.1 frame score.

Superiority in multi-trait selection is not a one shot deal, it requires strength and balance to simultaneously hit more than a dozen or more traits at the same time, and it is one of the most challenging endeavors in progressive animal breeding selections.

MW DNAmite was the $37,500 high-selling bull in the 2018 National Western Angus Bull Sale, and maternal brothers include the ABS Global feature, Springfield Ramesses 6124 and the $40,000 high-selling bull at the 2018 National Western Foundation Sale, Welytok Prime Divine 6D91, who was the top-selling bull of the 2019 Powell Farms Dispersal. DNAmite sired the $30,000 top-selling heifer of the 2019 Kuhle Angus Sale from his first calf crop His dam and grandam are two of the strongest performance, genomic and phenotype cows in the breed. The strength of the maternal pedigree will determine the consistency of DNAmite’s progeny and few cows in this business can claim a greater spread from Birth Weight EPD to Yearling Weight EPD, and the cow family that produced DNAmite does it with regularity along with displaying perfect udders and disciplined cow size combined with body mass and structure.

DNAmite has extra length of body and is docile, clean made, smooth shouldered and a structurally correct heifer bull backed by all the data progressive commercial and registered breeders are demanding and he should sire great cows that produce efficient converting bulls and steers with good feet and the marbling score genetics to grade USDA Prime.

In the Spring 2021 NCE Update:

NUMBER 3 at ORIgen for Calving Ease Maternal EPD, NUMBER 4 for maternal Milk EPD and NUMBER 5 for Birth Weight EPD and top 10 for Foot Angle EPD, Calving Ease Direct EPD and Residual Average Daily Gain EPD. Elite top 1% for Calving Ease Maternal EPD, top 2% for $Beef value index, $Combined value index, $Grid value index and maternal Milk EPD, top 3% for $Angus x Holstein index, $Angus x Jersey index, Marbling score EPD and Birth Weight EPD, top 4% for $Weaned calf value index, Rib Eye area EPD and Calving Ease Direct EPD and top 5% for Residual Average Daily Gain EPD.

Owners Information:

Bovagene
Rocklin, CA

Sletten Angus
Faith, SD

GW Genetics

Billings, MT

Terry Little’s TL Ranch

Monticello, MO