237 Stud News

BV South Point 6007 

Previous Page
BV South Point 6007

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$25.00
$22.50
$20.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$35.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
6
2.8
87
152
0.30
1.76
0.44
0.64
0.54
0.47
0.35
0.35
-
-
1
2
10
-
YH
SC
DOC
HP
CLAW
ANGLE
PAP
1.0
2.12
30
17.3
0.58
0.52
3.55
0.58
0.50
0.35
0.26
0.35
0.36
0.24
-
2
4
2
-
-
-
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
$EN
11
30
94
1.3
-37
0.34
0.34
0.40
0.42
 
25
20
-
-
-
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
76
1.01
0.66
0.009
0.44
0.40
0.40
0.37
1
10
30
-
$Values
$M
$W
$F
$G
$B
$C
81
90
121
70
191
329
3
2
2
10
2
1
 
 
Sire: KCF Bennett Southside
Reg. #: 18577220
Tattoo: 6007
Birth Date: Jan 2016
BW: 71
WW: 761
YW: 1,278
Cane Code: 293AN469
FS: 5.1

[ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF ]

Conventional semen ONLY packaged in ½ cc straws

Produced by a full sister to the ORIgen and ABS feed efficiency sire B V Pinpoint 1045, his grandam is a flush sister to the long-time ORIgen cornerstone sire Basin Payweight 107S and to the sire of the Number 6 sire of progeny registered in 2017, the ORIgen and ABS sire Basin Payweight 1682 descending from the legendary Basin Lucy 3829.

With a weaning ratio of 117, a yearling ratio of 116, a %IMF ratio of 120 and a URE ratio of 112.

 

In the Spring 2021 NCE update:

NUMBER 4 at ORIgen for Scrotal Circumference EPD and NUMBER 5 for percent Heifer Pregnancy EPD and top 10 at ORIgen for Calving Ease Maternal EPD, Docility score EPD, Residual Average Daily Gain EPD and Weaning Weight EPD

 

 

Elite top 1% for $Combined value index and Weaning Weight EPD, top 2% for $Beef value index, $Maternal value index, $Weaned calf value index, hot Carcass Weight EPD, Yearling Weight EPD, Scrotal Circumference EPD, percent Heifer Pregnancy EPD and Docility score EPD and top 3% for $Feedlot value index 

 

Owners Information:

Branch View Angus
Hustonville, KY