237 Stud News

Ferguson Stronghold 195E - [ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF ] 

Previous Page
Ferguson Stronghold 195E

Order Semen

Semen

Semen

Unit Price with any combination of
Volume Discount Eligible Bulls

Quantity:
1+
50+
100+
Price for each:
$25.00
$22.50
$20.00
Your savings:
0%
10%
20%
Quantity:    


Order Certificates:

$30.00  Quantity:    
Production
CED
BW
WW
YW
RADG
DMI
YH
SC
DOC
HP
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
9
1.8
87
164
0.36
1
0.4
0.13
18
9.8
0.36
0.53
0.46
0.42
0.28
0.28
0.4
0.41
0.36
0.22
Maternal
CEM
MILK
MW
MH
 
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
$EN
3
28
45
0.3
-31.51
0.29
0.31
0.31
0.37
 
Carcass
CW
MARB
RE
FAT
Acc
Acc
Acc
Acc
71
0.93
0.97
-0.036
0.42
0.39
0.38
0.36
$Values
$W
$F
$G
$QG
$YG
$B
84.43
149.18
51.71
44.3
7.41
199.65
 
 
Sire: K C F Bennett Fortress
Reg. #: 18995930
Tattoo: 195E
Birth Date: Feb 2017
BW: 75
WW: 720
YW: 1,475
Cane Code: 16AN2938
FS: n/a

A candidate to be an elite growth sire that ranks top 1% of the non-parent Angus population as of this writing for Weaning Weight EPD, Yearling Weight EPD, hot Carcass Weight EPD, $Weaned calf value index, $Feedlot value index and $Beef value index. Stonghold was the heaviest yearling weight bull at Ferguson Angus in 2017, weighing in at 1475 pounds. 

Recording an impressive individual %IMF ratio of 112 and a URE ratio of 103, this top prospect ranks top 4% for Rib Eye area measure EPD, top 10% for $Grid value index and top 15% for Marbling score EPD in combination with a top 25% Calving Ease Direct score EPD.

Dam stacks the proven and popular calving ease sires Confidence and Final Answer and carries on a cow family of added growth and added value developed.

Consider Stronghold for outcross high growth and added carcass value matings to daughters of many of the widely-used sires of the past several years.

Owners Information:

Ferguson Angus
Agra, KS