ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION MANAGEMENT SCHOOL
Date: March 8-10, 2018
Time: 9 AM to 3 PM, Mountain Time
Place: Classroom and Cow Practice at Pays Livestock Yards, Billings, MT
Meet in the PAYS Sale Barn at 9am for the first day of class.
SUBJECTS TO BE COVERED:
1) Anatomy and physiology of reproduction
2) Steps to insemination and familiarization with reproductive tracts
3) Frozen semen; handling and equipment
4) Beef sire evaluation
5) Heat detection
6) Synchronization of heat in cattle
7) Nutrition for reproduction
8) Live cow practice every day
A $100.00 deposit should accompany your application.* Price for the school is $500.00. The balance is due on the first day that you attend the class. There is a school discount of 20% on a $500 semen purchase with a maximum $100.00 discount.
Please return the cutoff section to ORIgen along with your $100 deposit. You will be working with cows each day so wear suitable clothing and footwear.
For more information contact email or call Jenessa Sawyer, ORIgen Marketing Coordinator- email@example.com or 406-321-1435